Main menu

Pages

 




?What is a relationship with a person

One day, at a minimum limit of 5 pounds, cut and old, may God

 forgive him who stuck me in it!!

What Do We Mean by Personal Relationships?

I tried to get rid of it a lot and I don't know, all I stop at a kiosk to buy it is the seller's need to say (forgive me, 5 pounds is not this)Every time I ride a microbus, it is more severe with the driver because of it, and I had to break 100 pounds for the fare of 3 pounds or 2 pounds and a half!!


Even the gas stations that take any money they don't want to take, to the point that I once tried to give it to me, so I prayed very hard, and my ship was very bad, so I redeemed another and I preferred to wear it!!


 I was convinced that I did not know how to get rid of it, and I stopped trying to spend it, I preferred to put it in the wallet and I did not consider it money, just a paper in the wallet and salvation!!
Money for going, money for money, money for an organization, money for an association, and money falls on me and I get upset with it.


She never felt that my wallet was empty, even if all my money was done, I would always have the old 5 pounds with my air and square base, always there!!


Some time, I was sitting on one booth, my friend, and I was in a bag of chips for 5 pounds, so I took a bag and went to calculate it, and I had no more than 200 pounds with me. And what you knew, he hit him in the wallet. He saw my 5 pounds, and he said, “I don’t have 5 pounds with you, is that what you’re answering?” 


And he is extending his hand to take her and she met me in a strange reaction from me, returning Eddie Laura and holding on to the 5 pounds oh!!


I was astonished by my Oy reaction, and I asked myself, Do I not want to destroy him or what???This is not the 5 pounds that I died and got rid of!! Isn't this the 5 pound piece of tape that I put in plaque, why isn't it easy for me to pay it, so much???I frustrated myself at that time, and I smiled and called him and took the bag of chips and walked, the next day I was going down to open the wallet in order to put the 5 Egyptian pounds in it.


 I gave up and my heart contracted, I thought it had fallen from me, and then I thought that I spent it yesterday and I was forgetting, and that I would not see it in my wallet again, and I felt at that time that I was upset!!


Believe me, I know that we are not suitable for each other, your faults are many, my faults are more, and we could not even tolerate each other, but this does not prevent me from opening my wallet every once in a while and turning around on you.


 This is not refreshing that all I see one is like smiling and I think about her and she was well aware of my eyes every day!!I may have given up on her, the real one, I can stay, I don't want her to come back, but this is not refreshing, because she is terrifying me, and that I have the right to yearn every period and think about her, and that I am real myself to check on her!!Suddenly I found myself running on my friend (the owner of the booth)And when I asked him about it, my friend laughed and took me out of the stairs and said: Almost no one knows its value but you, as if everyone does not want to be convinced of it to get it back to you!!


Our relationship with some people in our lives is similar to this relationship There are people in our lives who do not know their value other than us, and no matter how much they deal with other people, they will not find anyone who loves them as Zena, nor does they need them as Zen, nor will they keep them as Zena 👌🏻

Comments